Local Feed Haul CDL-A Drivers
Local Feed Haul CDL-A Drivers - Union City , TN
“Home daily, local CDL-A truck driving positions are open now at Tyson Foods, one of the world’s largest food production companies!”
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A Local Feed Haul Drivers:
- Average annual salary of $60,000-$65,000
- Starting pay $19.63 hour, after 3 months, pay goes to milage and tonnage
- Generous group health plan
- Safety bonuses
- Company-matching contributions to 401K and stock purchase plan
- Paid life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- So much more!
As a CDL-A Feed Haul Driver, you will:
- Transport and delivery of feed on time to farms
- Drive diesel-powered tractor/trailer combinations short distances
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Lift 50lbs on a regular basis in many areas (weight depends on area)
- Maintain accurate logs and paperwork when required
- Be comfortable working outdoors year-round
Since our start in 1931, Tyson has been working alongside great Class A drivers to deliver incredible foods and fantastic customer service across the nation.
Join our growing team as a feed haul CDL-A truck driver and feed your future!
Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 1, 2021 for Corporate based team members and by November 1, 2021 for Plant and Warehousing based team members.