Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs - Great Pay and Benefits!
Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs - Great Pay and Benefits! - Worthington , MN
MIDWEST – DEDICATED PORK HAULS
NOW IT’S OUR JOB TO MAKE SURE WE DESERVE YOU.
That means industry-high, competitive pay. Health benefits and retirement plans are just the beginning. Through our Better Futures program, we’ll also send you or a dependent to school. We have reliable routes with hometime you can actually enjoy. At JBS, we believe you deserve the best, and that’s exactly what we offer.
Driver Pay Rates
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- *($1,000 at 30 days, $1,000 at 60 days, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 6 months $500 on Thanksgiving and $500 on Christmas)
- NEW PAY INCREASE!
- $1,325/Week Guaranteed: for 5 days work
- $290 per Day: for 6th and 7th day worked
- Annually drivers average $88,000 with our top drivers earning over $100,000
- Additional Bonus Opportunities: MPG and safety bonuses
- Daily minimum pay when in training
Benefits and Bonuses
- New Pet Policy!
- Health Benefits: top notch medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement: if we are your first employer, call for list of approved schools
- Anniversary Pay
- Simplified Orientation: Starts online and concludes at your local terminal
Work and Route
- Dedicated Runs: to the JBS Pork plants in Louisville, KY; Beardstown, IL; Ottumwa, IA; Marshalltown, IA; and Worthington, MN
- Running Area: Midwest, with some Northeast and Southeast, but can change at any time depending on JBS Pork needs
- No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
- Work Schedule: typically 5-6 day work week
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of 53′ tractor trailer experience.
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience.